Tuesday 6 September 2016

5 X 5 favourite things






My 5 favourite films




  1. Harry Potters - I don't have a favourite Harry Potter film, I love them all. Having read all the books, I feel like they make the whole fantasy world come to life.
  2. How to be single - The extremely funny and relatable film that is 'How To Be Single' I love everything about this film, from the characters personality to the homes where they live. definitely more of a cheesey, chic flic romance, however I love it.
  3. Jurassic World - I recently watched this film and immediately fell in love. It has you sitting on the edge of your seat from start to finish. The special effects are amazing and it's easy to forget you are watching a film.
  4. Red Riding Hood - A modern, twisted version of the original children's story. Although it has an aspect of horror it is also a huge mystery which I love!
  5. Now you see me - A recent watch for me. A film about magic and mystery. The huge plot twists leave you shocked 
5 favourite TV shows








  1. Stranger Things - This TV show left me speechless. I have never been much of a sifi lover myself, but I absolutely loved. Its element of friendship and trust was adorable and I loved detective side of it. Wish there was more episodes!!
  2. Scream - It is a horror/chic flic. It is a story about a group of friends who are haunted by a person wearing a scream mask. It is similar to pretty little liars but with much more of a horror twist. I highly recommend.
  3. American Horror Story -  The series has a very twisted plot and freaky characters and weirdly enough I really liked it, I thoroughly enjoyed and can't wait for another season.
  4. Vampire Diaries -  Guiltily I loved this romantic tale of two brothers falling in love. There was twists and turns at every point.
  5. Pretty Little Liars - Probably one of the most famous TV shows on Netflix. Like almost every girl my age I am absolutely addicted to the mystery of A.
  6. Orange is The new black - I'm sorry I had to add this on, but who couldn't include this TV show. It's so funny and I love all the characters.
5 favourite film characters






  1. Hermione Granger - First of all who doesn't want to go to Hogwarts school and who doesn't want to be best friends with Harry Potter. In addition who doesn't want have the brains of the smartest girl in the film?
  2. Katniss Everdeen - Granted, she doesn't have the most desirable life being in the hunger games twice can't be that pleasant. However her relationship with Peter and her extreme bravery is everything you could ever want.
  3. Margo Roth Spiegelman - The mystery that is Margo Roth Spiegelman. Lets face it, we all wish we were a little mysterious sometimes and also who doesn't want to look like one of the most famous models of all time?
  4. Rosie - From the film Love Rosie played by Lilly Collins, one of my many idols. who doesn't want to date Sam Clafflin  
My 5 favourite songs






  1. Naïve by kooks - Such a good song. Great for long car journeys.
  2. Never Be Like You (feat. Kai) - A recent release but is very popular, puts me in a great mood.
  3. Cold Water (Justin Bieber) - Mainstream I know, but who doesn't love a bit of JB?
  4. Closer (The chainsmokers) - Another recent release that has smashed the charts. I'm obsessed with this song at the minute, I listen to it all the time.
  5. Lose yourself  (Eminem) - Never really listened to much Eminem however this was a recent discovery and I really like! Proud to say I've learnt the word too. 
My 5 movies I cried at...






    1. Marley and Me - If you tell me you haven't cried at this film, I know you're lying. This film has everyone one in tears.
    2. The fault in our stars - This heart breaking romantic had me in floods of tears by the end.
    3. That Girl (Not sure whether that's the right name) - The tragic tale about the effects of bullying.
    4. Love Rosie - I love this film, but I have to warn you there are some sad moments.














No comments:

Post a Comment